Your sponsorship furthers the Frontier House mission. Our Clubhouse:
- Is open to anyone 18 years and older with a history of mental illness.
- Operates on proven international Clubhouse Standards developed over decades to help people reach their full potential.
- Runs on the Work-Ordered Day, where members and staff work side-by-side to perform work important to the Clubhouse community. There are no clinical or treatment programs; members volunteer to participate as they feel ready.
- Offers vocational programs such as transitional, supported, and independent employment. Over 65% of active Frontier House members are employed.
- Members have access to opportunities to enrich their lives with friendship, family, employment, and education.
- Maximizes dollars and wellness. One year of holistic recovery services costs the same as a two-week psychiatric hospital stay and reduces the chances of criminal justice involvement.